The Richmond Economic Development Office is a department of the City of Richmond with a mandate to strategically grow Richmond’s business and employment base and ensure the City maintains a competitive business environment.
Our team can assist with:
- identifying a Richmond location for your business
- expanding or relocating your business within Richmond
- sourcing economic, property, demographic or other statistical information for your business plan
- identifying economic development and other incentives for locating in Richmond
- serving as a liaison between your business and City departments and other government agencies
- facilitating municipal permits, licenses and processes
- connecting you with local and regional business services and resources
Visit Services for further details and contact information.